Side Effects of Phenteramine for Weight Loss
Where Can I Get Low Cost Blood Work in Las Vegas?
There are many different kinds and categories of pain that originate from many different sources and reasons. Many pain sufferers don’t want to take drugs, for fear of the side effects, addiction or even risk of overdose. Some want to know how to treat pain without medication. There are plenty of alternatives to drugs when it comes to pain without medication. There are plenty of alternatives to drugs when it comes to pain management in Las Vegas.
- Homeopathic Medicine- Homeopathy has been around for more than 2,000 years. It works on roughly the same principle as an immunization; it cures sickness or pain by using a small dosage of the same thing that would make you sick in larger dosages. Some of the mechanisms of homeopathy are still unclear, but it’s been shown to work in clinical trials and real-world, anecdotal evidence. Ask a pain management doctor in Las Vegas for help when researching homeopathic medicine. Any new method needs to be used with supervision, by a pain management doctor in Las Vegas, but some effective homeopathic tablets can be found elsewhere.
- Cold and Hot Packs- Sore muscles from strains and sprains respond well to applications of cold and hot packs. For best results, doctors in Las Vegas suggest alternating from cold to hot packs for a minute, each until you begin to experience the desired pain relief.
- Biofreeze- this fairly new product contains all-natural ingredients of natural menthol, arnica, calendula, chamomile, echinacea, juniper berry and white tea. It seems to be effective for plantar fasciitis, arthritis, tendonitis, diabetic neuropathy and bursitis.
- Massage Therapy- Massage can be useful for relieving all types of pain, as well as helping with an overall level of relaxation. Massage therapy can be very effective when looking for pain management in Las Vegas.
- Biofeedback- Biofeedback involves a patient’s ability to consciously control their physical responses, by keeping them monitored on factors like their skin temperature, sweat gland activity and others. Researchers have seen results on problems like carpal tunnel syndrome, headache, migraine, low back pain and fibromyalgia.
- Meditation– Many patients have been able to control pain levels with meditation, yoga and breathing exercises.
- Progressive Muscle Relaxation- By consciously relaxing muscle groups in each part of the body, one extremity at a time, many patients have been able to get their pain levels under control again.
- Medical Marijuana- Marijuana has been proven effective for many kinds of pain resulting from injury, inflammation, nerve problems, diabetes, chemotherapy, menstrual cramps and many other conditions. For years, the effectiveness of medical marijuana was only anecdotal, but clinical studies are starting to back up that anecdotal evidence. Medical marijuana doctors in Las Vegas, such as Patient First Wellness Center, can provide qualified patients with a Nevada license for medical marijuana
Pain can be an all-consuming problem for many people, and has a way of taking over one’s consciousness. It can pivot on various psychological and emotional factors as well as physical pathology. Being able to handle pain, regardless of the level of intensity, is a very important part of the equation. With help from the pain management doctors in Las Vegas, like Patient First Wellness Center, you can find out how to treat pain without medication. While some of these remedies might not be as effective as drug treatment, they can all contribute to a patient’s relaxation and sense of mental well being, which can be a very important step in addressing pain management in Las Vegas.
Got Pain? Call Patient First Wellness Center at (702) 474-6300 or go to www.PatientFirstWellness.net